Prevention is key in keeping a heating system running properly. Regular maintenance can prevent problems from happening in the first place and save you money in the long run. Sherrell Air provides a heating maintanence service the is benefical to your system’s future. We highly recommend that your central heating maintenance serviced by a professional give your system a proper checkup.
Proper maintenance is important whether you have centralized heating units or local ones. With all the advances in technology that have improved heating systems, machines will still need repairs. These repairs can be very costly, but with our maintenance service, we can detect future problems before they become to costly. if you do not feel any warm air coming from the vents, this a sgn of a problem in your system and you contact a professional.
Our specially trained technicians will arrive on time and tidy up when we are all done. During our visit, you can expect us to throughly look at your system using an extensive checklist which includes:
– checking thermostat settings to ensure the heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home
– checking all the connections and pressure, because this could contribute to health problems and fire hazards
– checking that no drapes, furniture, or plants blocking the vents because proper air flow is important in heating you home
– checking the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly
– checking the furnace filters because dirty filters cause your system to work harder and less efficiently
We also do a follow up visit to make sure everything was exactly as you wanted because we take pride in what we do. Sherrell Air will provide you with a thorough check of your system and ensure that it will run effectively.