Houston Preventive HVAC Maintenance Services
Many people don’t realize the importance of regular HVAC maintenance until it’s too late. The truth is, waiting until your HVAC system breaks down to obtain service will end up costing you expensive emergency repairs and eventually will lead to premature replacement. That’s why Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating offers routine maintenance of HVAC systems to ensure that your heating and cooling equipment runs smoothly and efficiently year-round.
At Sherrell Air, we guarantee to service your system quickly and efficiently. Our maintenance service explores every part of your heating and cooling system in order to restore it to the best possible condition and prepare it for when seasons change. We are ready to serve you with a fleet of vehicles, trained technicians in all air conditioning and heating brands, and all the equipment and parts necessary for a seamless tune-up experience.
For top HVAC maintenance services in Houston, Texas and the surrounding metropolitan area, call Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating at (972) 216-1961 today!
Why Routine Maintenance is Important
Obtaining annual preventive maintenance services provides many benefits for homeowners, whether it’s for a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner, or any other HVAC unit or product. Just like your car or any other well-oiled machine, your HVAC equipment needs routine tune-ups in order to identify potential problems and continue operating in an efficient, safe, and reliable manner. It doesn’t matter if it’s a new installation or if it already has a few years behind it, when properly cared for, your HVAC unit will have a significantly increased life expectancy, serving you for longer and delaying the need for costly repairs or replacements. Not only that, but it can help you save money on expensive electricity bills by cutting down on energy consumption as well as minimizing the risk of dangerous conditions like gas leaks or fire hazards.
In addition to a longer lifespan, increased energy efficiency, and energy savings, proper maintenance also allows you to catch small problems before they turn into bigger, more expensive problems. Plus, your indoor air quality will be significantly better, as well as the overall comfort level of your home or business.
Extensive Checklist Of Services
When you call Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating for preventive HVAC maintenance services in Houston or the surrounding areas, our specially trained technicians will arrive on time, perform an efficient inspection, correct any potential issues, clean your unit, and tidy up when we are all done. We are prepared to service both residential and commercial HVAC systems in Houston, ensuring they stick around with you for the long run (or at least until they reach their life expectancy).
More specifically, you can expect us to thoroughly inspect your system using an extensive checklist. This includes:
- Check refrigerant levels/pressure
- Check the condenser coil for debris
- Check compressor amp draw
- Check condenser fan motor amp draw
- Lubricate the condenser fan motor (if applicable)
- Clean the electrical compartment
- Check/clean run contactor
- Check run capacitor
- Check the start relay and capacitor
- Blow out the drain line
- Check low and high-pressure switches
- Check/change customer-supplied filter
- Check condition of the thermostat wire
- Check the blower motor
- Check drain pans
- Check all electrical connections
- Check service valves and caps
- Check the safety float switch
- Check the evaporator coil
- Inspect duct work
- Check the operation of the thermostat
- Check the heat exchanger
- Check combustion motor operation
- Check flue pipe and clearance from combustibles
- Check gas valve operation
- Adjust gas pressure, if necessary
- Check the operation of safety switches
- Check the blower motor (if applicable)
- Check/clean the flame sensor
- Check the humidifier (if applicable)
- Check/change customer-supplied filter
- Check electrical connections
- Test the ignition system
- Inspect gas piping
- Check for burnt wires and overheating
- Clear furnace condensate lines (if applicable)
- Check defrost cycle if a heat pump
- Inspect ductwork
- Check the operation of the thermostat
We also keep a complete record of all Houston preventative maintenance services performed by our company and can always provide you with a written report upon the completion of any work or a complete file upon request.
Join the Cool Club Preventive Maintenance Plan Today!
Here at Sherrell Air Conditioning & Heating, we know that remembering to schedule bi-annual tune-ups for your heating and cooling systems can be difficult, which is why we provide our customers a solution: the Cool Club! Our mission is to deliver peace of mind to our customers by providing them with reliable, trustworthy, expert HVAC service. We’ve designed our Cool Club to be among the most comprehensive maintenance programs in the industry to ensure your home stays safe and comfortable year-round.
The Cool Club is an affordable annual contract that includes regularly scheduled maintenance visits throughout the year and is among the most comprehensive plans in the industry. We go beyond simple checkups to investigate parts and systems that may be coming under duress, catching any problems early so they don’t turn into big headaches later.
Experience Peace of Mind
We make it easy to keep up with regular heating and air conditioning maintenance. Our Cool Club program is designed to keep your home HVAC system operating efficiently, effectively, and safely though the year. There’s no need to remember anything; we keep track of everything and notify you in advance when it’s time to schedule our next visit.
- Exclusive Discounts – Members receive 15% off repairs and parts. Zero after-hours fees and $300 off new equipment. Additionally, earn $100 credit each year of membership (up to $1,000) towards system replacements.
- Priority Service – Members have priority scheduling to ensure you receive the fastest service available in case of an emergency breakdown. Never pay after-hours fee, no matter what time you need us.
- Prevent Breakdowns – Poorly maintained air conditioners experience far more common and easily preventable problems than well-maintained systems. Proper maintenance can greatly extend the life of your HVAC system.
By registering for our convenient preventive HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll never have to worry about forgetting to schedule a yearly tune-up again! What’s more, Cool Club subscribers receive tons of other benefits, including priority service and scheduling, discounts on repairs and labor, no overtime or after-hours charges, and so much more! To learn more about the Cool Club, give our Houston indoor air quality experts a call today!
Call Sherrell Air Today for High-Quality HVAC Maintenance Services in Houston, TX
There are a number of moving parts and electrical components that enable the proper function of heating and cooling systems, and each of these should be regularly checked and serviced to ensure optimal function. Failure to obtain regular maintenance for your heating and/or air conditioning system can lead to the need for costly repair services or even a complete replacement.
At Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating, we want to ensure our customers are prepared both for the bitter Texas winters and the extreme heat that comes with summer. That’s why our cooling and heating experts in Houston are happy to provide residents of the Houston area with a thorough check of their system and perform any necessary air conditioning or furnace maintenance to ensure that their unit runs smoothly and efficiently when the weather changes.
Call our Houston AC service professionals today at (972) 216-1961 to schedule your preventive maintenance appointment today. You can also reach us by completing an online intake form here. And don’t forget – we accept emergency service calls around the clock for those HVAC problems that just can’t wait.
The life of your heating & cooling system depends on the service and care you give it. Proper care assures good performance.
We have put together a set of simple “Dos and Don’ts” that every homeowner should follow.