Dallas Air Conditioning Services
Comfort means different things to different people, and our Dallas HVAC technicians at Sherrell Air Conditioning & Heating understand that more than anyone. Having an air conditioning system that is working correctly is critical in keeping your family and home safe, healthy, and cool on hot summer days, especially in the blazing heat of Dallas, Texas.
Our HVAC experts at Sherrell Air want to make sure that your air conditioning system is operating efficiently so that you stay comfortable while saving money on your energy bills. Our ultimate goal is to ensure our Dallas customers enjoy the benefits of a cool home while meeting the most up-to-date standards in terms of energy efficiency. If you require air conditioning services in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, be sure to call the AC professionals at Sherrell Air Conditioning & Heating right away!
You can reach us by calling (972) 216-1961 or by completing our convenient online contact form here.
AC Repair in Dallas, TX
When you live in a region like Northeast Texas, you can expect to be running your AC system full-blast for the better half of the year. Unfortunately, even as technologically advanced and modern as the air conditioning equipment on the market is these days, your cooling system is bound to hit a couple of bumps in the road. When that happens, you can count on Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating to provide you with quick and efficient air conditioning repair services in the DFW metroplex.
When you call Sherrell Air, we’ll send one of our expert HVAC repair technicians to your home right away to inspect your cooling system and diagnose the issue. Once we do, we can provide you with on-the-spot repairs to get your system working properly again ASAP. That way, you and your family can get back to living comfortably as soon as possible.
Air Conditioner Installation in Dallas, TX
As much as we all wish the opposite to be true, air conditioners (and HVAC systems, in general) have a finite lifetime. After years of everyday wear and tear, especially in a climate like that of Dallas, TX, your cooling equipment will inevitably break down for good. This means that at some point in the life of your home, you will need to replace your air conditioning system. That’s where we come in!
At Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating, our certified technicians will provide you with numerous HVAC system options that will fit both your needs and your budget. We’ll also keep you well-informed throughout the process so you can make an informed decision when it comes to replacement options.
As an American Standard dealer, we offer HVAC equipment that is second to none in the industry. We promise to work alongside you to choose the right option that is the most affordable and will lower your utility bills. Then, we’ll remove the old unit, recycle it, and install the new unit, ensuring it is functioning properly before we leave your home. Our Dallas air conditioning installation services are guaranteed for your satisfaction.
Preventive Air Conditioning Maintenance Services
The average lifespan of an AC unit is typically 10-15 years, but that life can be extended when taken care of with quality repairs and maintenance. Not only that, but regular maintenance can help lower your energy costs and increase efficiency, all while significantly improving your indoor air quality!
When you call Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating for your Dallas AC maintenance, our expert technicians will run through a thorough maintenance checklist to make sure that your air conditioning system is running properly and catching any small problems before they become much more expensive and overwhelming. We are also equipped to perform heat pump and furnace service, as well as any other heating, air conditioning, or indoor air quality device in your home or business.
Some of the Dallas HVAC preventive maintenance services we’ll perform include:
- Checking thermostat settings to ensure your cooling and/or heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home
- Checking all the connections and pressure, which could contribute to health problems and fire hazards
- Ensuring unobstructed airflow and ventilation
- Checking the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly and at maximum efficiency
- Checking and cleaning air filters
- Checking and cleaning air ducts
- And much more!
Emergency AC Service in the Dallas Metro Area
Emergencies happen, and when they do, they’re often inconvenient and unexpected. Whether it’s your heating system malfunctioning in the heart of winter or your air conditioning equipment breaking down on the hottest day of the year, a quick response is necessary for not only your comfort, but your safety. When you experience the need for urgent heating or air conditioning repairs, it’s important to call in HVAC service professionals to repair your equipment quickly and safely.
At Sherrell Air, you can expect dedicated and fully-trained technicians with years of experience repairing all major make and models of air conditioning units and equipment. No matter the hour, our cooling and heating experts are prepared to come to you and ensure your system is working as efficiently as it should. For emergency services regarding your air conditioning or heating system, give us a call at (972) 216-1961 today.
Other Dallas HVAC Services We Offer
In addition to the top-quality air conditioning services we provide here in the Dallas area, our well-respected HVAC company also offers residential and commercial heating services. Not only that, but each HVAC technician from our team is up to date on all of the latest and greatest indoor air quality devices and services. More specifically, we provide:
- Heating Repair – At Sherrell Air, our Dallas heating professionals have years of experience working will all types of major brands of heating equipment and will ensure that your system is working at max efficiency.
- Heating Installation – If your current HVAC system is more than ten years old, is experiencing the need for frequent repairs, or is sending your heating costs through the roof, it may be time to look into installing a new unit before it breaks down completely.
- Heating Maintenance – It’s incredibly important that you obtain regular HVAC maintenance service for your system to ensure you get the most out of it. With regular inspections and preventative maintenance from a certified HVAC contractor, you’ll benefit from a longer system lifespan, less frequent repair emergencies, increased energy efficiency, decreased energy bills, and improved indoor air quality and overall comfort year-round.
- Air Duct Cleaning – Our Dallas air duct cleaning services can help eliminate the toxic buildup of contaminants within your heating and air conditioning system and greatly improve your overall indoor air quality. In doing so, allergy symptoms and illnesses will be minimized and everyone in your home will be protected from breathing contaminated air.
For Superior Heating and Air Services in Dallas, Call Sherrell Air Today
At Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating, we are a locally-owned and operated company that is wholly committed to our customers and their ultimate satisfaction. We strive to ensure that the trust and confidence they place in our company will be rewarded with the finest quality products and services and an excellent job performed every time. Our heating/air experts guarantee to bring you peace of mind from the beginning and for many years to come. Plus, we want to make sure you get the best deal possible, which is why we offer competitive prices and special financing options with approved credit!
There’s a reason we maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. If you’re searching for the best air conditioning repair and maintenance services in the area, you’re in luck! Call us today at (972) 216-1961 and see why your neighbors in the Dallas Metroplex trust Sherrell Air for their home’s comfort and safety.
Clean Bathroom Fans
Your bathroom fans work hard all year, and this is the perfect time to ensure the work they do is as efficient as possible.
Remove the covers from your fans, and wash them thoroughly with soap and water. Once the covers are off, use a toothbrush to clean the fan blades before reapplying the cover.
Call us at (713) 595-4986 for more tips on how to save money on your monthly electric bill.
Mention Our Website
First time customers only
Limited time offer
Not valid with any other offer