Dallas Heating Installation Service
Residential and Commercial Heater Installation Service in Dallas, TX
Although Texas is a notoriously hot state that’s reliant on air conditioning systems, it’s also incredibly important to ensure your home or business has a reliable heating system when the temperature drops and winter weather sets in. That’s where our heating installation services in Dallas come in.
At Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating, our Dallas heating service professionals understand the importance of a properly working heating system during the colder months. That’s why our team of heating experts is dedicated to providing top-of-the-line installation services to meet all your heating needs. Whether you’re looking to upgrade your existing heating system or need a new furnace installed, we have you covered.
Don’t let the harsh winter chill catch you off guard. Trust Sherrell Air for reliable heating installation services in Dallas.
How To Know When It’s Time for a New Heating System
Whatever kind of heat source you have, whether that’s a heat pump, gas furnace, or tankless water heater, it is important that you notice the signs that it’s time to upgrade to a new system. Below, we’ll list some of the common signs it’s time for a new heating system:
- Age of the System: With regular maintenance, your HVAC system will typically last 15-20 years before needing a replacement. If your current system is in or near this age range, you may want to start considering your Dallas HVAC replacement options.
- Needs Frequent Repairs: If your current system requires frequent, expensive repairs, it is likely more cost-effective to replace the system altogether.
- Inconsistent Temperatures: If you notice an uneven distribution of heated air, meaning there are random hot and cold spots throughout your home, your heating system may be failing.
- Increase in Heating Bills: The older and more inefficient your HVAC system is, the more energy it has to consume and the harder it has to work to warm your home. When that happens, you can expect a drastic increase in energy bills.
- Strange Noises or Smells: Unusual noises (such as banging, rattling, or screeching) or strange smells (such as a gas-like or burning smell) could indicate a serious problem with your heater that may require replacement.
- Poor Energy Efficiency: Like we mentioned above, an older, inefficient heater needs to consume more energy to operate. By upgrading to a newer, more energy-efficient model, you can help save money on energy bills while also being more environmentally friendly.
If you notice any of the abovementioned signs (or others not mentioned that may signal the need for replacement), the best thing you can do is consult with qualified HVAC service professionals who can assess your specific situation and provide knowledgeable advice on whether it’s time for a new heating system or if you just need heating repair services.
Your Dallas Heating System Options
You have a lot of options to explore when it comes to heating systems. You will need to take a lot of factors into consideration before you choose your new HVAC unit. For example, you will need to consider the size of the space you are heating, as you’ll want to make sure your new system is capable of heating your entire home or business. You’ll also need to consider your energy efficiency goals and the budget you are working with to find the most suitable heating solution for your specific needs.
Some of the heating installation options we offer the Dallas area include:
At Sherrell Air, our extremely professional technicians are well-versed in the latest technologies and systems on the market, so we are prepared to offer information and advice on the most efficient and cost-effective options available to you.
Experience the Benefits of a New, Energy-Efficient Heating System
Newer heating systems are created with more energy-efficient than ever before, so as you can imagine, this offers a range of benefits for homeowners and businesses alike. For one, you’ll experience far less frequent heating repairs. Older, worn-out heating systems likely require frequent (and expensive) heating repair service, which means ongoing expenses and inconvenience for you.
Another benefit that comes with opting for a new heating system is that you will see a sizable difference in the amount you are paying for your energy bills. Remember, high energy consumption = higher energy bills. In addition to saving money, new energy-efficient systems have a much smaller carbon footprint, which means they are much more environmentally friendly than older models.
Finally, new, energy-efficient heating units and furnaces will bring you enhanced comfort in your Dallas home or business. You can lay back and relax as your system distributes heat evenly throughout the indoor environment, ensuring you are kept warm, cozy, and with good air quality on even the coldest winter days.
Other Dallas Heating and AC Services We Offer
Here at Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating, our skill doesn’t just stop at new heating installations. It also stretches to all things heating and cooling, from HVAC repairs and tune-ups to indoor air quality products and services, we do it all. Whether you are a homeowner in Plano or you own a commercial space in Frisco, choose Sherrell Air for your heating and AC needs.
- Dallas Air Conditioning Services (air conditioning repair, AC tune-ups, air conditioning installation and replacement, and more)
- Comprehensive Heating Services (Heater repair, furnace repair, heating tune-ups, and other heating and furnace services)
- Routine Maintenance Visits (ask about joining The Cool Club today!)
- Dallas Indoor Air Quality Services (air duct cleaning, indoor air purification devices, air quality testing, and more)
- Thermostat Services (installation and repair of traditional, programmable, Wifi, and smart thermostats)
- Dallas Commercial HVAC Services (installation, replacement, repair, IAQ services)
For Professional Heating Services Like Heating Installations in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Call Sherrell Air Today
With our extensive experience in the industry, the team at Sherrell Air has the knowledge and expertise it takes to guide you through the entire process of your heater or furnace installation. From browsing and selecting a heating system to removing your old unit and installing your new one, our experienced technicians can help.
Whether you need a new heater installed or you would like an inspection of your current system, you can trust us with all your heating services in Dallas, Texas and the surrounding areas. A family-owned company, Sherrell Air maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and ensures the honesty, knowledge, and courtesy of each of our certified technicians. To schedule an appointment or to learn more about our services, give us a call at (972) 216-1961 or reach out to us online today.