Dallas Air Conditioning Installation Service
During the Dallas summers (and who are we kidding, year-round) you need a dependable air conditioning unit to keep you and your family cool when the outside temperatures reach triple digits. Unfortunately, our air conditioning systems don’t last forever – usually 15 to 20 years with regular Dallas AC tune-ups. But when a tune-up or even a full-fledged air conditioning repair doesn’t fix your problems, you may need to consider investing in a new air conditioner.
Before you start to get overwhelmed with all the different air conditioners on the market, call the Dallas AC unit installation experts at Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating. Our technicians stay up to date on all the latest HVAC systems and technology so that they can help you explore the different options available and help you pick your perfect air conditioning system. When you schedule your air conditioning installation with Sherrell Air, you can rest assured that once the job is done, your home will be cooling in no time.
If you’re ready to schedule your Dallas air conditioning installation consultation, call Sherrell Air at (972) 846-7831 today.
Residential and Commercial AC Installation Services in Dallas, TX
Let’s face it; no one looks forward to replacing their HVAC system. There are so many different air conditioners available, and it can be challenging to know where to begin. Since the Dallas, TX, heat is so brutal, it’s best to start looking when you first notice the signs you might need an AC system installation.
If Dallas AC repairs aren’t fixing your cooling problems, the more cost-effective option could be a new system. However, your air conditioner doesn’t have to be broken to be replaced. You might be tired of paying high energy prices and want to install a newer, more energy-efficient model. No matter the reason behind your new air conditioner, our expert HVAC service technicians will take the headache out of the AC installation process.
Like our home HVAC systems, commercial air conditioners need to be replaced when they stop working efficiently. Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating also provides commercial AC installation services for businesses across Dallas, TX. When it’s time for your commercial AC installation, our technicians will quickly replace your old system so that you and your employees can return to business as usual.
If you’re looking for expert AC installation services for your Dallas home or business, you can count on Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating.
How To Know When It’s Time for a New AC System
When it’s time to replace your air conditioning system, you’ll notice some warning signs that it might be time to call Sherrell Air for an AC installation consultation. These include:
- Your cooling costs are much higher than normal, even though your home never feels cool.
- There is moisture puddled around your AC unit.
- You hear strange noises or smell foul odors whenever your AC system is running.
- Your cooling system shuts on and off constantly.
- Your home never seems to cool off.
- There’s limited airflow throughout your home.
- You’re constantly having to schedule air conditioning repairs.
Your Dallas Air Conditioning System Options
At Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating, we offer a wide variety of the best cooling systems. Whether you want to stick to a similar AC system like your current one or want to switch to a ductless unit, we have you covered. There are many different air conditioning systems available, so we’ll explain some key differences below:
- Central Air Conditioning: This is the most common type of cooling system, so you should be familiar with this one. This air conditioning system comes with two units, an indoor and an outdoor unit, that work together to provide your home with cool air.
- Ductless Mini-Split: This cooling system does not rely on ductwork like central air conditioning. Instead, ductless mini-splits are individually installed in each room and can be controlled by a remote control. These systems allow complete freedom and control of the temperatures in each room in your home. So no more fighting over the thermostat! It’s important to note that these systems can be costly to install but can save you money in the long run.
- Heat Pumps: Don’t let the name confuse you. Heat pumps actually function as both an air conditioner and a heating system. If you’ve considered replacing both your cooling and heating system, this is an option to consider. The process heat pumps use to warm your home during the cooler months is reversed in the summer to provide your home with cool air. Instead of producing heat, a heat pump simply moves it either outside the house during the summer or inside your home in the winter. These cooling systems are often ductless, which makes them easier to install.
What To Expect From the AC Installation Team at Sherrell Air
No matter what type of air conditioning system you’re considering for your home, our experienced Dallas AC service technicians are here to help. During your installation consultation, we’ll ask you questions regarding your current HVAC unit and what improvements you’d like to see with your new one. This will help narrow down the search for a new air conditioner so we can suggest only cooling systems that fit those needs.
When it comes time for the new system installation, you can count on your Sherrell Air technicians to provide the best customer service an HVAC company can provide. We’ll remove the old air conditioner and dispose of it properly before starting the installation. Once your new air conditioning system has been installed, we will walk you through how to use your new AC system and make sure that you’re comfortable with everything before we leave.
At Sherrell Air, we take pride in the level and quality of customer service we provide our customers throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area. We understand that there are many other HVAC companies out there to choose from, and we are always honored when you work with us for your cooling and heating needs.
Experience the Benefits of a New, Energy-Efficient Air Conditioner
Since air conditioners typically have a lifespan of 15 to 20 years, you can imagine the technological improvements that have been made since you last shopped for a new unit. Over the years, your AC will have to work harder to cool off your home, which can lead to higher electric bills. When you install a new air conditioning unit in your home, you’ll see many changes not just in your overall comfort but your energy bills too.
Here are some benefits you can experience when installing a new, energy-efficient air conditioning unit:
- Fewer repairs: When your unit is working more efficiently, it won’t have to work as hard to cool your home. The less your AC has to work means less wear and tear on the equipment leading to fewer repairs.
- Lower bills: Even though energy-efficient units can be pretty pricey to install, they save you money in the long run. Homeowners that choose energy-efficient systems are likely to see a decrease in their energy bills as soon as the first month.
- Increased lifespan: Since your new unit will not have to work as hard, it will also increase its lifespan. The key to a longer lifespan (and fewer repairs) is scheduling routine maintenance every year on your air conditioning unit.
- Environmentally friendly: A new, energy-efficient unit uses less electricity to cool your home than older models, so you’re also helping the environment.
Other Dallas HVAC Services We Offer
At Sherrell Air, in addition to air conditioning services, we also provide a number of different HVAC system services to homes and businesses throughout the Fort Worth-Dallas area. From indoor air quality services to heating and preventive maintenance, we’ve got you covered.
- Indoor air quality services: The air you breathe in your home is just as important as your HVAC system. We provide various indoor air quality products so that you breathe cleaner air. At Sherrell Air, we also offer air duct cleaning services that will improve your indoor air quality. Air ducts should be cleaned every three to five years to help reduce allergens and other airborne contaminants.
- Heating services: We provide heating services for the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Whether you need a heater repair or heater installation, you can count on Sherrell Air for both your residential and commercial heating needs.
- Preventative Maintenance: Scheduling routine maintenance on both your heater and AC is important to the system’s lifespan, efficiency, and more, but it can be hard to remember to schedule. At Sherrell Air, we offer our customers a preventative maintenance program, the Cool Club. We’ll call you when it’s time to plan your maintenance appointment, so it’s one less thing you have to worry about. When you become a member, not only do you get two maintenance service calls – one in the spring for your AC and one in the fall for your heater tune-up, but you also get additional benefits. Members have access to special coupons and discounts, plus priority service. If you have an emergency over the weekend, as a member of the Cool Club, you don’t have to worry about an after-hours service call fee.
When you choose Sherrell Air for your HVAC system needs, you can always guarantee quality service. Whether you need a repair, installation, or a tune-up, you can count on us to get the job done right the first time.
For Expert AC Installation in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area, Call Sherrell Air Conditioning & Heating Today
If you’re looking for the best air conditioning repair and installation services in Dallas-Fort Worth, look no further than Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating. As a family-owned and operated business, we’ve worked hard to maintain the level of service that our founder, Steve, started the company with 25 years ago. When you choose Sherrell Air as your trusted Dallas HVAC company, you’re more than just a customer to us, you’re family.