Frisco HVAC Services
AC Repair Frisco, TX
Finding a quality HVAC company in Frisco, TX, can be overwhelming, especially when you need air conditioning or heater repair ASAP. Fortunately, our experienced team of HVAC professionals at Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating has served the Dallas area for over 24 years now. We understand how stressful an air conditioning or heating emergency can be, which is why we’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
No job is too big or too small for our expert HVAC technicians. Whether you need a heating or cooling repair or regular maintenance check, you can count on Sherrell Air.
Frisco Air Conditioning Services
The Texas summer months can be brutal, and let’s face it, your air conditioner never waits until it’s convenient to have issues. Throughout the lifespan of your HVAC unit, you’re bound to need an air conditioning repair every now and then. When you call Sherrell Air, you can count on one of our experienced air conditioning service technicians to head to your home immediately. They will evaluate your air conditioner’s problem and have your air conditioning unit blowing cool air in no time.
Signs It’s Time for Frisco AC Repair
So how do you know if you need an air conditioning repair? We’ll list the most common signs for AC repairs below.
- Warm air blowing from vents: If you notice that warm air is coming from your vents instead of cold air, your air conditioning system could be leaking refrigerant or have a damaged compressor.
- High energy costs: Some increase is normal from year to year, but if your energy bills are suddenly through the roof, you might need a repair. Higher energy costs could mean your air conditioning system is overworking itself to try and cool your home.
- Bad smells or loud noises coming from your air conditioner: If you hear any unusual noise like squealing, rattling, or grinding when your AC unit is running, a part within the unit could have been knocked loose or damaged. Any sour smells that you notice coming from your AC could mean a clogged condensate drain or mold growth. If you notice either of these things, don’t turn up the TV volume or plug in an air freshener; call Sherrell Air for an air conditioning repair.
- Poor airflow: When your air filter is clogged, it can lead to poor airflow throughout your home, which is why it’s important to change your air filter regularly. Other issues that cause poor airflow are a damaged motor or problems within your ductwork.
- Short-cycling: When air conditioners turn on and off constantly, it’s called short-cycling and is not good for your unit. This can happen if your thermostat isn’t working correctly or a more significant electrical issue. Short cycling can cause wear and tear on your AC unit, leading to the need for AC replacement much sooner than usual.
- Humidity: If you notice that you can’t escape the Texas humidity indoors, your air conditioner isn’t able to remove the excess moisture in the air and needs to be repaired.
The sooner you call Sherrell Air to schedule your AC repair, the better. If you ignore any of the above signs for too long, that simple repair could turn into the need for an air conditioner replacement.
AC units have an average lifespan of 10-15 years, so if your air conditioning unit is up in age and a simple AC repair hasn’t fixed your problem, it might be time for a replacement. At Sherrell Air, we offer the best HVAC systems on the market. Your licensed HVAC technician will discuss the options available for your air conditioning replacement so that your new unit meets all your cooling needs. Remember to ask about our specials on installations and repairs! We also offer financing options so that you don’t have to sweat the costs of a new AC system.
Frisco Heating Services
When the temperatures finally dip in Frisco, TX, you need to be able to depend on a heating system that will keep you warm. At Sherrell Air, our Frisco heating service technicians have experience working with all different types of heating systems, including heat pumps, boilers, and furnace systems. Whether your home is heated with gas or electricity, rest assured our technicians can fix your heating problems.
Signs It’s Time for Frisco Heater Repair
Much like air conditioners, our heaters will tell us when it’s time for a heater repair. We’ll list the signs to look out for if you suspect you might need a heater repair.
- Strange noises coming from your heating system
- Higher than-average heating costs
- Foul odors coming from the air registers or furnace
- Poor airflow
- Lack of warm air circulating throughout your home
- No heat in your home at all
- Unable to reach the thermostat temperature
If you’re beginning to notice any of the above signs but HVAC technicians have been unable to fix the problem, you may need a new heating system. Sherrell Air will work to help you choose the best heating options for your family’s needs. We only offer the best when it comes to HVAC equipment; if we wouldn’t use it ourselves, we don’t want to install it in your home. In addition to heating repairs and replacements, we also offer routine maintenance checks.
Frisco, TX HVAC Maintenance Services
Regularly scheduled maintenance is critical to extending the longevity of your air conditioning system. At Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating, we offer an annual HVAC maintenance plan available to all our customers. When you become a member of our Cool Club, you don’t have to stress about remembering to schedule a preventative maintenance appointment. In the spring, one of our HVAC techs will thoroughly inspect your air conditioning system and perform an AC tune-up to ensure that it’s working correctly so that you can have peace of mind during the scorching Texas summer. In the fall, we will perform heater maintenance to ensure you’ll be kept warm during the winter months.
In addition to regular air conditioning and heater maintenance, when you become a member of the Cool Club, you get other benefits too!
- Members-Only Discounts: Cool Club members receive exclusive discounts, 15% off parts and repairs, and $300 off new HVAC equipment. Plus, members aren’t charged for after-hour calls. Each year of your membership, you’ll earn a $100 credit (up to $1,000) towards HVAC system replacements.
- Priority Service: Our Cool Club members have top property when scheduling HVAC appointments at Sherrell Air. Whether you have an air conditioning or heating emergency, you’ll receive the fastest service available. And remember, no after-hour fees, no matter how big or small the emergency is.
- Preventative Maintenance: When you schedule regular maintenance on your HVAC unit, not only does it keep the unit compliant with any warranties or guarantees, but it also can extend its lifespan and help you avoid emergency repairs. During these appointments, your HVAC technician will be able to find any issue within the unit that could become a bigger problem down the road.
To become a member of the Coolest Club in Frisco, TX, call Sherrell Air today at (972) 216-1961!
Commercial HVAC Services in Frisco, TX
Not only do we provide quality heating and air conditioning services for homeowners in Frisco, TX, but you can also count on Sherrell Air for your commercial HVAC services. When you have an HVAC emergency at your commercial property, it’s important to get back up and running as soon as possible. Your business is responsible for heating and cooling your employees, customers, and more, so our techs will perform quality work promptly.
Sherrell Air not only provides commercial AC repairs, but we can also design and install commercial-grade HVAC systems for your business that will be energy efficient and save you money in the long run. Our commercial HVAC technicians will work with you to find the best commercial heating and air conditioning systems available.
Improve the Indoor Air Quality in Your Frisco, Texas Home or Business
In a large city like Frisco, TX, you can expect to live with outdoor pollution, but indoor pollution can be just as dangerous. Indoor pollutants like mold, pet dander, and more can cause you and your family respiratory issues you may not even be aware of.
If your family is struggling with allergies or other respiratory problems, you could have an air quality issue. When you call Sherrell Air to schedule an indoor air quality test, one of our HVAC technicians will conduct a thorough investigation to determine the source of your poor air quality.
At Sherrell Air, we offer a variety of air quality services that can help your family breathe easier. Our whole house air filtration system can remove up to 99.9% of airborne allergens present in your home. Other air quality services we provide are:
Below, our HVAC technicians will answer some common HVAC questions.
A new air conditioner will run you between $3,800 to $7,500. Several factors, such as system size, system type, the size of your home, and labor, determine the cost. For example, a portable AC unit costs $90 to $500, while a packaged HVAC system can cost up to $12,000. It’s important to discuss your options for a new HVAC system with one of Sherrell Air’s experienced technicians to help find the best heating and air conditioning systems for your home.
Air conditioners typically last 10 to 15 years, but the entire HVAC system should last between 15 and 20 years. Regular maintenance on your HVAC equipment not only helps extend the life of your air conditioning system but can also help you find problems before they become any worse. When you become a member of the Cool Club, you don’t have to worry about remembering to schedule regular maintenance appointments. When it’s time for your spring and fall maintenance checks, we’ll call you to schedule your appointment.
When choosing an AC unit, size matters. You can experience issues with heating and cooling if the unit isn’t the right size for your home. When your air conditioning unit is too big, it can turn off and on too frequently. When your AC unit turns on, and off constantly, it’s also known as short cycling, which can shorten the lifespan of your air conditioner. When your air conditioning unit is too small, it can constantly run, which not only runs up your monthly energy bills but can also cause wear and tear on your unit. A unit that’s too big or too small can end up costing you in the long run, whether it’s energy costs or a completely new unit.
When replacing your air conditioner with a new unit, factors like your home’s square footage and the climate you live in are important. This is why discussing getting a new AC system with an experienced HVAC technician is crucial. Our techs at Sherrell Air will evaluate your home and recommend the HVAC system that will adequately heat and cool your home.
It can be easy to know when your air conditioner is having problems in the Texas heat. If you notice that your AC system isn’t cooling properly or that your energy bills have increased, call Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating to schedule an appointment. Air conditioning units typically last up to 15 years. If your air conditioner or HVAC system is older, a simple HVAC repair may not be enough to get your home properly heating and cooling again.
When it’s time to get a new HVAC system, your technician will discuss with you the best options available to suit your needs. Plus, we offer financing options, so replacing your unit won’t break the bank.
After your air duct installation, you tend to forget about them, but they’re actually a vital part of your HVAC system and need some attention every now and then. According to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), air ducts should be cleaned every three to five years. Some cleaning methods can extend that time to every six to eight years.
Like the rest of your HVAC system, air duct cleaning can prevent more significant problems down the road. An added benefit of air duct cleaning is that it can help your family breathe easier. Over time, mold, bacteria, and other allergens can build in the air ducts, which can cause respiratory problems.
If you haven’t had your air ducts cleaned recently and your family has been experiencing increased allergies and other respiratory problems, it might be time to have them cleaned. Call Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating today at (972) 216-1961 to schedule an air duct cleaning appointment.
Call Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating for Your Frisco HVAC Needs Today
At Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating, we pride ourselves on being a trusted HVAC company in Frisco, TX. We’ve served Dallas and the surrounding communities for over 24 years, and we pride ourselves on serving our neighbors and offering excellent service every time. Whether you need an AC repair, heating replacement, or air quality services, call the experts at (972) 216-1961 to schedule an appointment today.