HVAC Preventive Maintenance
A well maintained AC unit will not only last longer, but it will save you money in electricity costs. Don’t wait until your air conditioner breaks down, requiring expensive emergency repairs. Sherrell Air Conditioning and Heating offers routine maintenance of HVAC systems to ensure that your heating and cooling equipment runs smoothly and efficiently.
Regular HVAC service and maintenance provides several benefits for homeowners. Your home air conditioning system serves you many more hours than your car, and like your car, your heating and cooling system needs routine tune-ups to operate in an efficient, safe, and reliable manner.
Our maintenance service explores every part of your HVAC system in order to restore it to the best possible condition.
At Sherrell Air, we guarantee to service your system quickly and efficiently. We are ready to serve you with a fleet of vehicles, trained technicians in all air conditioning brands, and all the parts necessary for all types of heating and cooling equipment.
Extensive Checklist of Services
Our specially trained technicians will arrive on time and tidy up when we are all done. During our visit, you can expect us to thoroughly look at your system using an extensive checklist which includes:
- Checking thermostat settings to ensure your air conditioning system keeps you comfortable when you are home
- Checking all the connections and pressure, because this could contribute to health problems and fire hazards
- Checking that no drapes, furniture, or plants blocking the vents because proper air flow is important in heating and cooling your home
- Checking the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly
- Checking the filters because dirty filters cause your system to work harder and less efficiently
Sherrell Air will provide you with a thorough check of your system and ensure that it will run effectively. We keep a complete record of all maintenance repairs performed by our company. We always provide you with a written report upon the completion of any work or a complete file upon request.
Call us today at (972) 216-1961 to schedule your preventive maintenance or sign up for an annual service plan.